- I drove 88 miles outside of my comfort zone and performed in my first pole dance showcase.
- After trying out the Shift Shop, I committed myself 100% to being a Beachbody Coach and completing program. Chris Downing is that good.
- We got a bigger apartment in a new state that we are moving into in two days.
- We went to Florida.
- I gave my job notice.
- I completed all the goals I set for myself for the month of July.
Since I'm on a roll with this, let's keep the momentum going.
Goals for August:
- Team Venture, my new free accountability group, is up and running. I had quite a bit of success with the last few I did that I decided to start a year round group. If you need a win in your life, and some people to cheer you on, you should join us. My goal is to get at least 50 members by the end of the month!
- Move to a new state.
- Update my website to reflect the new path my life is taking.
I have just enough time to workout before work. Time to get moving.
"Far too many women burn out trying to do too much before they're ready."
"So you can have it all?"
"Of course. Just not all at once, and not right away."
(Thanks to Forever Dreaming Transcripts)